Contract Research Organizations (CROs) are under tremendous pressure
as the pharmaceutical companies increasingly rely on them to shorten drug
development timelines, improve compound quality and increase cost-effectiveness.
The challenge for CROs lies in building long-term, risk-sharing relationships
with pharmaceutical companies by improving productivity, applying ingenuity
and delivering service excellence.
With explosive competition among CROs, and increased demand for speed
and cost-effectiveness, are any of the following negatively impacting your
ability to reduce cycle obstacles and increase time to market?
- Qualification of investigative sites is too labor intensive and
- Data collection and data management processes are not automated
enough creating bottlenecks and inefficiencies
- Overall number of studies do not make use of Web-enabled and voice-response
technologies, causing lost revenues and delayed study deadlines
- Delays in study start-up due to lack of automation, causing lost
revenues for both you and sponsors
- Sponsors demanding EDC studies, but your existing software technology
is not suitable
- Lack of integration between your existing software technologies
causing you to realize less ROI on technology investment than you deserve
Your company's reputation is on the line each time you start a new study.
SST can help you implement new technologies that can
recruitment time by as much as 75%,
the collection of data and
communications. What would that mean to your reputation?