Requirements Documentation—Defining an Electronic Medical Records Application
Client: Top 10 Pharmaceutical company
- The client wanted to develop an electronic medical record application
for physician use in their medical practices.
- The client needed a comprehensive Requirements& Specification document
before starting software development.
Why Customer Chose SST:
- Successful track record of working with client delivering software on
time and within budget.
- Requirements engineering and extensive domain knowledge of the healthcare
and electronic medical records marketplace.
- Tools: UML
The delivery of a clear definition for an electronic medical records product
specific to client’s needs.
SST supplied the following set of documents:
- Vision and Scope
- Use Cases Analysis
- Software Requirements and Specification